Thursday, January 28, 2010

Positive Affirmations for Daily Living

Positive affirmations are great tools for daily living.
They can be used during traffic, waiting for the bus, on a break, while waiting for a friend, and whenever you have a free moment.
They help us to stay focused, present, calm, and focused on the good.
You can find great websites and books that offer you a variety of affirmations.
And of course, you can create your own and use them throughout your day.


Here are some tips for creating your own powerful, positive affirmations:
1. Use positive statements
2. keep them short
3. use words that make you feel your best and are meaningful to you
4. think them, say them out loud and write them down a few times a day
5. see yourself in your new situation, feel it, let it in


Affirmations for all aspects of our lives
--------------------------------------------
*Spiritual & Body care
I honor & love my spiritual, physical, emotional, and mental bodies.

*Home
My home is a blessing and I am grateful for it.

*Family & Friends
My family and friends are filled with light.

*Money & Abundance
All my money is working for me to increase my abundance, joy, and aliveness.

*Work & Career
My path and life's work are my highest priorities.

*Karma Yoga/Volunteering work/Tithing
I give to others with an open heart, clear mind, and rich spirit.






To learn more, visit "Living A Balanced Life Today" - http://livingaharmoniouslife.blogspot.com/